Ready to boost your ceramic tiles showroom sales?
Increasing sales in B2B‘s ceramic and sanitary-ware stores is the daily headache of managers and store owners. The first thought will be that their company is not ready to invest 。But I would like to say that increasing sales is not always associated with expenses and huge renovation.
After visiting lots of companies I clearly understood that they have the inventory, the people and the opportunity to increase sales but still aren't.
In my opinion, a lot of OEM companies are still living in the past ，maintaining exuberant showrooms passively waiting on the walk-in client with an order of 88 containers monthly.
Some of you may say that my example is a bit exaggerated but I choose the number 88 just because it’s also my lucky number.
However, in this case, it is not buying about buying a lottery ticket or having the lucky number. The comfortable and prosperous days in the ceramic business are long gone for some category of companies. Success is now for those who are learning fast as the world is changing around them.
So it’s important for companies to change their ‘’CASH FOR GOODS ‘’mentality to the ‘’WE CARE” mentality which makes a symbolic difference in this new world of services. The simple fact of trying to understand your foreign client’s market and distribution channel brings you closer to increasing sales by proposing new services exceeding the client's needs.
My advice on implementing basic changes for showrooms ;
1. Get a coffee machine
2. Get a round-table where you can discuss with your client face to face while enjoying a coffee.
3. Set up a marketing and sales plan to deal with international clients in your showroom
4. Train your personnel.
5. Seek and target new distribution channels.
6. Target the market where your product is the most appreciated and send out your sales representatives. If a company cannot afford new traveling expenses then it should invest in Email marketing the most inexpensive and efficient way to target clients.
7. Service your international client with the similar services you offer to your domestic client.
B2B clients focused on the value that your product can provide ；
1. Improving their revenue with your product or service。
2. Reducing their cost with your product 。
3. Expanding their market share with your product.
Can your company start thinking differently to satisfy those needs rather than selling a price?
The focus is on changes if a company needs to increase sales it has to start thinking differently and actively implementing some changes somewhere in its marketing network.